- You intend to participate in activities including intense resistance exercise and intense cardiovascular exercise, both supervised in facilities operated by Bhumi Lifestyle and at external unsupervised facilities.
- You realise that your participation in these activities involves the risk of physical or mental injury (including aggravation, acceleration or recurrence of any such injury), and even the possibility of death.
- You declare that you are medically and physically able to safely participate in the services provided including any fitness programs or participation in any physical or related activity provided by Bhumi Lifestyle and to meet the physical demands thereof, and that, if necessary, you have received approval from your doctor to participate in these services.
- You assume all risks associated with your participation in the services provided.
- If at any time hereafter you have any pre-existing injury, illness, muscle soreness, discomfort, or are pregnant, any medical or physical limitation or condition, that might affect your ability to safely participate in the services provided or meet the physical demands required to participate, you will make such limitations and conditions immediately known to your instructor and a manager or admin person working for Bhumi Lifestyle.
- Pilates instructors and studio staff are not medically trained and are therefore not qualified to assess whether clients are in good physical condition and/or that clients can engage in exercise without detriment to their health, safety, comfort or physical condition. Clients are advised to seek medical advice prior to commencing any exercise program if they are in any doubt about their ability to engage in exercise.
- You acknowledge that our instructors may use tactile cueing and adjustment methods, or make physical contact with you for correction purposes in order to ensure that Pilates practice is undertaken in accordance with Bhumi Lifestyle’ best practice. Please let the instructor know if you do not wish to be touched. Any minors can only be trained with the signed permission of a parent or guardian, and it is acknowledged that no fault/negligence can arise against the company when a minor is a client other than what is required in the accepted standard of care for an adult.
- If any portion of this release from liability shall be deemed by a Court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, then the remainder of this release from liability shall remain in full force and effect and the offending provision or provisions severed here from.
- You acknowledge that you have carefully read this waiver and release and fully understand that it is a release of liability. You expressly agree to release and discharge the company, management, admin staff or instructor from any and all claims or causes of action and you agree to voluntarily give up or waive any right that you may otherwise have to bring legal action against the company, management, admin staff or instructor for personal injury or property damage.
- Every possible effort is made to deliver classes and services on time as advertised. However, the schedule is subject to change or cancellation without notice. Bhumi Lifestyle is not liable to refund, transfer or offer compensation of any kind for classes that are late, changed or cancelled for any reason.
- Class Cancellation must be made via the online booking system or mobile app up to 12 hours before a group class. For clients using casual class packages, if you do not attend a booked session or cancel within the early cancel window, that class will still be deducted from your class credit/package.
- Please late cancel if you are unable to attend a class to make your place available to others.
- If you are late for your private class, you are only entitled to the remaining portion of the time slot you booked. If you are more than 15 min late for your group class, you will not be allowed to join the class for your own safety and for the sake of the other clients.
- Group class passes are activated at time of purchase.
- Private class passes are activated at time of first visit.
- All membership packages are non-refundable, non-exchangeable & non-transferable.
- All membership packages are strictly non-extendable.
- All membership packages are for individual usage. No sharing is allowed.
- Anyone caught sharing class passes will be denied entry and forfeit their pass or membership permanently.
- Unused regular class passes (excluding first trial class pass) may be brought forward to new package upon renewal before expiration date.
- Packages can only be used at the studios that purchased from (Malaysia/Singapore).
- We reserve the right to increase fees for our class passes. We will make a reasonable effort to notify clients of changes. Notification of changes will be made via email, published on our website, social media and in studio signage and announcements.
Return / Refund Policy:
- All purchases are final. Bhumi Lifestyle does not offer refunds on services or products for change of mind, user error, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason.
- Pre-paid packages have a strict validity period as indicated in the pricelist commencing from the date of purchase. Any unused classes at the date of expiry will be forfeited.
- If more than 3 months lapses with no classes or private sessions taken we reserve the right to cancel any Pilates package with no refund given.
- You must notify our admin staff in advance if you are not able to come to the studio for an extended period due to valid medical reasons or travel. As long as it is communicated to us in advance, we are able to put your package on hold and extend the validity.