Term & Conditions
1. In attending classes at Bhumi Lifestyle, you agree that neither you, your heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Bhumi Lifestyle or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
2. All passes are non-transferable. Anyone caught sharing class passes will be denied entry and forfeit their pass or membership permanently.
3. All purchases are final. Bhumi Lifestyle does not offer refunds on services or products for change of mind, user error, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason.
4. Advance payment is required to confirm the class. Please take class will be released if no payment has been made to confirm the class on the given time.
5. We reserve the right to increase fees for our class passes. We will make a reasonable effort to notify clients of changes. Notification of changes will be made via email, published on our website, social media and in studio signage and announcements.
6. Every possible effort is made to deliver classes and services on time as published. However, the schedule is subject to change or cancellation without notice. Bhumi Lifestyle is not liable to refund, transfer or offer compensation of any kind for classes that are late, changed or cancelled for any reason.
7. We reserve the right to change instructors for all our classes.
8. A minimum of 3 students is required for a group class. Classes that do not meet the minimum sign-ups 10 hours prior to the class commencement time may be cancelled. In the event of class cancellation by the management, you will be notified via text message. Please ensure that you have the correct contact number on your booking system (MINDBODY/ CLASSPASS) for us to reach you.
9. Students is strongly encouraged to arrive 5-10 minutes earlier for Aerial class as teacher will need adjust the hammock based on your height for better class experience.
10. Late entry to class will be prohibited after a 15 minutes of grace period for safety and security reasons. Leaving class in the middle of the class is not encouraged.
11. Class cancellation must be made via the booking system 12 hours before the class. A class will be deducted from your package if you don’t attend a booked session or cancel within 12 hours before the class. Please late cancel if you are unable to attend a class to make your slot available to others.
12. No extension of package beyond validity period. Extension can be allowed and late cancellation will be waived only for medical reason with valid document.
13. Use of mobile phone is prohibited during the class and no glass water bottles allowed in the studio.
14. Wearing of grip socks is mandatory for all Reformers classes for safety and hygiene purpose.
15. Grip socks can be purchased at our studio.
16. In attending our classes, you acknowledge that teachers may use tactile cueing and adjustments to maintain a safe Group experience. These cueing methods are used to deepen your learnings and grow your capabilities. Please listen to the teachers’ instructions attentively at all times.
17. Please work out according to your own fitness level and inform teacher if you are feeling unwell. You may lie down to rest at any time you need, but commit to staying in the studio during the entire session.
18. All equipment including mat, reformer machine and props needs to be cleaned after every session.
19. Studio is not liable for any loss or damage to your personal belonging. Please do not leave personal belongings in the studio after the class.