Bukit Bintang, Malaysia
Dear our valued Members,
In response to the increase in the number of cases of the covid-19 coronavirus, we are sorry to announce that we will temporarily stop clients come through ClassPass app in order to keep the studio less crowded.
We would like to share the below necessary precautions that we will be taking to ensure the safety of our members, residents and staff.
1. If you have been travelling to other countries in recent 14 days, you need to inform us and cancel your class booking.
2. Anyone showing symptoms of the virus (fever, sore throat, or runny nose) will not be permitted entry into Bhūmi Lifestyle.
3. We will be implementing a no-penalty late cancellation policy for members from now on. Thereafter, we will monitor and re-evaluate. Please reschedule your appointments if you are feeling unwell.
4. We will be asking all visitors to Bhumi Lifestyle to complete a short travel and health declaration form when they come our studio.
5. Please allow our staff to check your body temperature upon your visit to our studio
6. We will be increasing the frequency of cleaning of our spaces and the equipment.
7. We provide hand sanitizers in multiple locations throughout our spaces as well as at the Front Desk. Please feel free to use them.
The management of Bhūmi Lifestyle
First trial Promotion
(One time purchase either GCFT1 or GCFT3)
GCFT (1 group class)@RM35
GCFT3 (3 group classes)@RM99
General Terms & Condition Of Sales
1. Class passes are activated at time of first visit.
2. All membership packages are non-refundable, non-exchangeable & non-transferable.
3. All membership packages are strictly non-extendable.
4. All membership packages are for individual usage. No sharing is allowed.
5. Unused regular class passes (excluding first trial class pass) may be brought forward to new package upon renewal before expiration date.
6. Packages can be only used at Bhumi Lifestyle studios that you purchase from.