PILATES FOR BREAST CANCER RECOVERY AND SCOLIOSIS WORKSHOP
LEGENDARY MASTER TRAINER MS. KATHY COREY
Master Teacher who began her career with the Pilates Technique since 1979. Corey became the President and Director of the International Pilates Heritage Congress held in Joseph Pilates hometown, Germany which is known as the most prestigious International Pilates Congress in the world.
– The leading expert in the Pilates community for over 37 years.
– The Director of Kathy Corey Pilates.
– In 2004, she designed the innovative CORE Band™
– Corey is a PMA Pilates Gold Certified Teacher and a PMA CEC provider.
– A member of the PMA Presenters Committee for the 2016 Conference.
– Since 2007, Corey has been the Chairperson of the IDEA Pilates Task Force.
– She has been selected by IDEA as one of ten people in the world “Who Inspire the World to Fitness,” the fitness industry’s highest form of recognition.
– Kathy Corey is a “Distinguished Instructor” for PilatesAnytime, a global Pilates Studio.
– She is an Advisory Board Member for Pilates Style Magazine.
– A member of the Board of Advisors for the American Fitness Professional Association (AFPA).
– Corey received the first Plaque of Appreciation from Pilates in Asia.
– Corey was appointed as the President of the International Education Committee for Pilates in Asia.